- Sunday, 06 February 2005 12:21
- Tuesday, 25 January 2005 02:13
- Saturday, 22 January 2005 10:11
This morning Reuters news agency reported that Iran's legislative watchdog had said that women could run in June's presidential election, clearing up an ambiguous article of the constitution. Separately, several political groups within the regime congratulated the head of the Guardian Council.
- Sunday, 23 January 2005 13:52
The SSF chief told a press conference in Tehran yesterday, "Of the 59,121 individuals arrested in Tehran over the past ten months, 3969 of them were women; 649 were girls under the age of 14".
- Saturday, 22 January 2005 06:51